July 12 2021
Please note this is a CPT members only event.
Senior Traffic Commissioner, Richard Turfitt and Chief Executive, DVSA, Loveday Ryder will be joining us for our next CPT Live event - A Compliance Workshop, Monday 12 July, 1330-1500hrs - to update CPT members on all the latest news and developments from the Traffic Commissioners and DVSA, whilst also providing an overview of how they will be working more closely together moving forward.
Hosted by CPT Chief Executive Graham Vidler, this exclusive members-only online session will also include an operational and policy update from Mark Purchase, and Operations Director Keith McNally will take a look at how CPT and the industry has continued to work closely with the OTC and DVSA during the last 18 months.
Full details and booking details for this CPT Live event can be found below. If you require any further information, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme and Speakers (session 1)
- Opening remarks - Graham Vidler, CPT Chief Executive
- Operations & Policy update - Mark Purchase, CPT Operations Manager
- Working with DVSA and the OTC during the pandemic - Keith McNally, CPT Operations Director
Joint presentation (session 2)
The second part of the Compliance Workshop will see a joint presentation from the Senior Traffic Commissioner Richard Turfitt and Chief Executive of the DVSA, Loveday Ryder. This will include:
- Introduction to Loveday Ryder and her role as Chief Executive of the DVSA
- Latest news and developments from the Traffic Commissioners and DVSA
- Enhancing and improving relationships with CPT and its members
How DVSA and the OTC will be working closely together moving forward
- Richard Turfitt, Senior Traffic Commissioner
- Loveday Ryder, Chief Executive, DVSA
- Member Q&A session
Ask a question
Questions will be taken by our presenting team at the end of each session. If you would like to submit a question in advance of 12 July then you can do so by contacting email@example.com
To register for the CPT Live: Compliance Workshop with the Senior Traffic Commissioner and Chief Executive of the DVSA, please click here and provide names and email addresses of all colleagues who wish to attend.
The final programme of speakers, presentation titles and joining instructions will be sent over to you in due course.